ARMS’ holistic approach to business improvement sets us apart from the competition. No other product on the market can match ARMS for effectiveness and results, or provide such a comprehensive business development package. Our confidence in our ability to increase clients’ profits is such that we provide a written ‘No Risk’ guarantee. If your investment in ARMS doesn’t pay for itself within a year, we will assign one of our Business Development Consultants to your business until you achieve the assessed increase.
In a nutshell:
- Presents you with optimum stock levels per department based on proven standards.
- Identifies the old stock that you need to turn into positive cash flow.
- Identifies your holding costs of old stock and the business development team makes recommendations on what to do with it.
- Gives you sales reports which act as messages from your customers, guiding you in your buying, so you can increase your level of fast sellers and thus your sales.
- Shows which salespeople are, or aren’t, performing and in which departments.
- Measures each supplier’s profitability just as you would measure the return on the same money invested in the stock market.
- Gives owners absolute control over what is happening in their business and allows more informed buying, marketing and staff management decisions to be made daily.
- Is simple enough to be used by people who’ve had little or no computer experience, yet leads the world with sophisticated Business Development.
- Is available for any size business, from a single store with one computer, up to large multi-store enterprises with any number of computers at each site.
- Is installed by our team of experienced personnel, configured to suit your business and includes data conversion from other systems. Our installation team comes to your site for as many days as required to carry out the installation and to train your staff in the system’s functions, what they mean and when they should be used.
- Comes with 12 months of unlimited online and phone support to ensure you and your team understand all aspects of the system’s operation.